Ring sizing can be tricky if you don’t already know your size and it’s important your rings fit just perfectly.
There are two ways you can go about finding your ring size:
Get your measurement taken in-store
All our staff members at Penman's can help you find your perfect ring size. Visit us in store anytime and we will be happy to help.
Take your own measurements
You can buy ring sizer’s inexpensively online or you can take it yourself by following the instructions below but it may not be as accurate.
- Find a piece of string or strip of paper no wider than 1.4 cm (1/2 inch).
- Wrap it around the base of the finger you’re looking to measure.
- Use a pen to mark the point on the string/paper where it overlaps, forming a complete circle.
- With a ruler, measure the length from the starting end of the string/paper to the pen mark.
- Use the chart below to determine your UK ring size:
|Ring Size||Circumference (mm)|